Please join us for the Youth Empowerment Services Career Fair, May 13, 2022 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. This is an in-person event at our South Flores Career Center. No appointment is needed for this no-cost event. This event is for young adults ages 16-24 who are currently looking for employment.
Job Fair Tips for Success:
- Come dressed professionally
- Bring your updated Resume
- If you would like help to update your resume please visit any location before the event or call (210) 224-4357 to make an appointment.
- We have printers available in our Resource Rooms to print resumes!
- Center for Health Care Services
- Cuisine Solutions
- JW Marriott
- Kids R Kids Liberty
- Levy Company
- Nissei America
- SA Zoo
- Steves and Sons
- Tridom Roofing
- U.S. Army
*Participating Employers are subject to change.
Learn more about resources available for youth from these community partners:
- ACI Learning
- Alamo Colleges
- Alamo Trucking
- City Of San Antonio – Rental Assistance
- CPS – Utility Assistance
- NXT Level
- South Texas Vocational Training
- Southern Careers Institute
- Texas A&M University San Antonio
- The College of Health Care Professions
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services
For more information on Workforce Solutions Alamo Youth Empowerment Services please click here.
Workforce Solutions Alamo is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Relay Texas (800) 735-2989 (TDD) or (800) 735-2988 Voice.
LocationWSA Career Center - South Flores Location, 6723 S Flores St # 100, San Antonio, United States
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org