How Can We Help?
Workforce Solutions Alamo (WSA) Procurement Department is responsible for managing the procurement of goods and services operations. We are committed to conducting procurement acquisitions to the maximum extent practical, in a manner providing full and open competition consistent with the standards of Office of Management and Budget Circulars, the Grant Management Common Rule, Uniform Grant Management Standards, and the Texas Workforce Commission Procurement Manual. The procurement department takes necessary and affirmative steps to contract with small and minority business firms and other Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUBs) when possible.
Goods & Services We Buy
Workforce Solutions Alamo (WSA) makes purchases on the open market by informal requests, formal requests, or utilizing State of Texas Cooperative contract. We make purchases based on dollar ranges:
- Micro-Purchases: Threshold of $0-$3,000 per purchase
- Purchases made based on a quote(s) may be authorized and paid using a purchasing order or purchasing card
- Small Purchases: All purchases that exceed the micro-purchase threshold of $3,000 -$150,000
- Purchases made based on an informal request with a minimum of three quotes, with attempts made to obtain at least two quotes from
Small, Women or Minority Owned Businesses
- Competitive Bids: This method of procurement is appropriate when purchasing goods/services for which the aggregate cost exceeds
the simplified acquisition threshold of $150,000
Attachment A_Proposal Cover Page
Attachment B_Proposer Certification
Attachment C_Debarment Certification
Attachment D_Drug Free Workplace
Attachment F_Conflict of Interest
Attachment G_Franchise Tax
Attachment H_Child Support
Attachment I_Business References
The Procurement Department Director has the authority to settle or resolve any claim of an alleged deficiency or protest. Refer to the “Protest Procedures” document which can be found here.