How Can We Help?
Summer Earn And Learn
CREATING PATHWAYS TO EMPLOYMENT FOR STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES
About Summer Earn And Learn (SEAL):
This is a no-cost program for students with disabilities in the 13 County Workforce Solutions Alamo area. This opportunity is for students ages 16-22 who have disabilities to connect them with local area employers and complete On The Job Training or Work Experience with a company for 5 to 8 weeks.
2023 Summer Earn and Learn Now Open
TWC VR is accepting student applications for 2023 Summer Earn & Learn. Enroll today!
- Now enrolling eligible students with disabilities ages 16-22.
- View Flyer (PDF)
- Contact your Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) counselor to learn more information about the program and eligibility to participate in the SEAL statewide initiative.
If you’re interested in participating or wanting more information on the Summer Earn and Learn (SEAL) program during the summer of 2023, please complete the link below.
- SEAL exposes students with disabilities to professional opportunities through a paid short term program (5 weeks and up.)
- Wages and Workers Compensation are paid directly to participants by Workforce Solutions Alamo.
- Your business can make a positive impact and be an employer that equips and empowers inclusivity.
If you are an interested employer who currently works with the Workforce Solutions Alamo Business Services team and would like to participate in SEAL or learn more, please contact your Business Services Representative. If you do not currently work with Workforce Solutions Alamo and are interested in SEAL please email email@example.com.