Please join us for the Citi Virtual Hiring Event, January 11, 2023 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM. They are looking to fill more than 150 openings! This is a virtual event. Clients without access to computers may utilize computers in any Workforce Solutions Alamo Career Center to participate in the virtual event.
Virtual Job Fair Tips for your Success:
✔️Update your resume to submit to the companies on the day of the event
- If you would like help to update your resume please visit any location before the event or call (210) 224-4357 to make an appointment.
✔️Research the company and job posting beforehand. This will allow you to ask questions with the employer in the Chat.
✔️Get the Employer's contact information to reach with questions or a follow up email.
- Service Operations Specialist 4
- Fraud Operations Specialist 4 | Job Number 15731260 | Apply Now on WorkInTexas.com
Fraud Operations Specialist
- The Fraud Ops Specialist 4 is an entry level position responsible for assisting in efforts to ensure fraud risk policy and controls are applied to minimize the impact of fraud incidence and prevent loss in coordination with the Fraud Operations team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in managing fraud losses by ensuring analysts make appropriate decisions using risk/reward balance methodology.
- Perform dispute review of Fraud claims that may be submitted in error or may be knowingly submitted to avoid repayment of charges
- Contact card members to verify changes, requests and potential fraud applications and investigate unbilled and posted transactions
- Investigate claims involving our high value and Base customers, including claim challenges, and detect fraud rings in their early stages
- Investigate compliance sensitive processes involving significant financial and regulatory risk, and make discretionary decisions
- Respond to escalations as appropriate regarding dispute claims and verify accuracy of manual processing and process controls
- Partner with Fraud Policy to review High Risk claims and provide insight into emerging loss trends
- Balance Net Promoter Score and ensure a positive customer experience while managing / minimizing operating losses
- Comprehend, determine and direct the specific verification / investigative procedures to be used in the processing of a customer's information
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Ability to process both inbound and outbound client calls
- High attention to detail with the ability to interpret data and organize information
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
High School diploma or equivalent
Workforce Solutions Alamo is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Relay Texas (800) 735-2989 (TDD) or (800) 735-2988 Voice.
Organizer of Citi Virtual Hiring Event
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org