Hiring Red, White & You!
Workforce Solutions Alamo is hosting the 12th Annual Hiring Red White & You! Veteran’s Hiring Event. This is our largest Hiring Event of the year and is targeted towards Veterans, Transitioning Military, and Military Spouses. This event is also open to the General Public.
🗓️ November 2, 2023
🗺️ Freeman Coliseum, Expo Hall B
📍 3201 East Houston Street, San Antonio, TX 78219
⌚9 AM – 2 PM
- 9 AM – 10 AM: Priority Hour for Veterans, Transitioning Military, and Military Spouses
- The event is open to the general public from 10 AM – 2 PM
🔴 Come dressed professionally
🔴 Bring your updated resume
🔴 For resume and interview assistance, please visit any Workforce Solutions Alamo Career Center before the event
🚗 Free parking at the Freeman Coliseum on the day of the event
🚌On VIA bus-line
Local employers are being selected. This page will be updated with Participating Employers at a later date.
Countdown to Hiring Red, White & You!
This event is a partnership between Texas Workforce Commission, Texas Veteran’s Commission, Texas Medical Center, the Governor’s Office, and the 28 local Workforce Boards.
If you are not in the Alamo Area (Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Frio, Gillespie, Guadalupe, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, McMullen, Medina and Wilson) there are 27 other Workforce Solutions Boards hosting events. For more information please visit TWC’s Hiring Red White, & You! page with all events.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I attend this event if I am not a Veteran, Transitioning Service Member, or Military Spouse?
- Yes! This event opens to the general public an hour after the event starts.
- Can I attend the event the day of without pre-registering?
- Yes, however pre-registration is encouraged.
- Pre-register Here
- Can Workforce Solutions Alamo help with practice interviewing or updating my resume?
- Yes! No-cost services are available at any Workforce Solutions Alamo Career Center. Click here to view locations.
- All media inquiries please click here.