Workforce Solutions Alamo Annoucements
- Workforce Solutions Alamo Board Local Plan – Program Years 2021-2024 – Release for Public Review and Comment
- This notice is intended to provide an opportunity for public comment on the development of the 2021-2024 Local Plan, starting January 8, 2021 and ending January 22, 2021.
- An electronic version of the proposed plan modification is available upon request and/or for download at our website here. The proposed plan modification also will be presented during public hearings.
- Comments will be accepted during the public hearings and in writing at: email@example.com.
- The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) requires that Boards and their appropriate chief elected officials (CEOs) review the local plan and prepare and submit modifications to reflect changes in the labor market and economic conditions and other factors affecting implementation of the plan every four years with a modification every two years. These include, but are not limited to, changes to the financing available to support WIOA Title I and other partner-provided services, or a need to revise strategies to meet local performance goals.
- We welcome your comments!
- Workforce Solutions Alamo Datapoint Career Center will be temporarily closed. A deep cleaning will be conducted for public safety.
- 3652 Bluemel Rd, San Antonio, TX 78229
- Please visit other Workforce Solutions Alamo Career Centers or access our services online or via phone.
- Questions? Please call (210) 224-4357. We apologize for any inconvenience.