How Can We Help?
TRAIN FOR JOBS SA
This is a difficult time for many in our community, especially those whose jobs have been impacted. We are here to help.
Workforce Solutions Alamo can connect you to jobs, work experience opportunities, and training programs.
CSS for Closed
About this program
- Workforce Solutions Alamo has received funding from The City of San Antonio to provide residents with new opportunities including paid work experience, training for in demand careers, and job placement services. If you have been negatively impacted by COVID-19 and are a City Of San Antonio resident you may be eligible!
- If you are a San Antonio resident and have and reside in Districts 1-10 and have been negatively impacted by COVID-19.
- If you are not sure about your district you may input your address here to find your District.
- If you are a resident of Atascosa, Bandera, Comal, Frio, Gillespie, Guadalupe, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, McMullen, Medina, or Wilson counties please call to get connected to other opportunities.
Industries and Types of Jobs
- This opportunity supports jobs and training in our targeted occupation list. These jobs are currently in high demand for the 13-County Workforce Solutions Alamo area.
- Industries include: Construction, IT/Cybersecurity, Healthcare, Education, Manufacturing, and Aerospace. For more information on our Top Industries please click here.