Through the Ready to Work program, our team will:
- Provide career exploration and planning
- Connect you to resources to help overcome barriers
- Enroll you in approved courses
- Offer tuition assistance
- Pay for urgent needs
- Help you secure and retain a well-paid job
Please Bring The Following Documents (If you have them)
• Proof of eligibility to work in the United States with a Social Security Card or Valid State ID/Driver's License
• Proof of San Antonio Residency (Districts 1-10) with a utility bill
• Proof of household income or most recent receipt of the following benefits:
•• San Antonio Housing Authority Voucher Program, Public Housing, SNAP, TANF, WIOA, WIC, Medicaid
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR READY TO WORK?
- 18 years old when applying for the program
- Permitted to work in the United States
- Resident of the City of San Antonio
- Income less than 250% of federal poverty guidelines ($36,450 for an individual, or $75,000 for a household of four)
- Not currently enrolled in college courses at intake
- Willing to take assessments relating to barriers, academics, skills aptitude, and workplace readiness
- Committed to completing the program
Workforce Solutions Alamo is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Relay Texas (800) 735-2989 (TDD) or (800) 735-2988 Voice.
Workforce Solutions AlamoOrganizer of Ready To Work Information Session (For City of San Antonio ResidentsWorkforce Solutions Alamo is the leadership and governing body for the regional workforce system of the 13-County Alamo Area, operating 16 Workforce Solutions Alamo Career Centers in the Alamo region. We are ready to help you find employment, a new career, training, and resources such as child care!
LocationFamily Service Neighborhood Place, 3014 Rivas St, San Antonio, TX, United States
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org