How Can We Help?
ACCESS Career training & new opportunities for work
This is a difficult time for many in our community, especially those whose jobs have been impacted. We are here to help.
Workforce Solutions Alamo can connect you to jobs, work experience opportunities, and training programs.
CSS for Closed
About this program
- Workforce Solutions Alamo has received funding from Bexar County to provide residents with new opportunities for work. If you have been negatively impacted by COVID-19 and are a Bexar County resident you may be eligible!
- If you are a resident of Bexar County please contact us about eligibility. Our Career Counselors will determine your eligibility, and if not eligible for this specific program we can connect you with other opportunities offered by Workforce Solutions Alamo for training for jobs and careers!
- If you are a resident of Atascosa, Bandera, Comal, Frio, Gillespie, Guadalupe, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, McMullen, Medina, or Wilson counties please call to get connected to other opportunities.
Industries and Types of Jobs
- This opportunity supports jobs and training in our targeted occupation list. These jobs are currently in high demand for the 13-County Workforce Solutions Alamo area.
- Industries include: Construction, IT/Cybersecurity, Healthcare, Education, Manufacturing, and Aerospace. For more information on our Top Industries please click here.