The following forms will be used to submit information to Workforce Solution’s Alamo Child Care Services (CCS) Program. For additional assistance, please call (210) 230-6300
CCS Waitlist Form
CCS Redetermination Forms
Until you receive notification by mail from Child Care Services, do not complete the Redetermination form.
- If you have already been receiving CCS and your care will soon be ending, you may be eligible to be redetermined for continued care. CCS will send you notification via United States Postal Service and will inform you that you must submit a Redetermination form and applicable documentation. Please be aware of the due date given to you for submission of all documents.
- The notification you receive will tell you which of the following Redetermination forms is appropriate for you.
- Low Income Form
- Choices Form
- Former DFPS Form
CCS Intake Form
Until you receive notification by mail from Child Care Services, do not complete the Intake form.
Employment Verification Forms
- Employment Verification Form
Status Change Form
- To report changes in Contact Information, Family Size/Composition, Activity Changes (job loss, new employment, school ending, etc), Income Changes (bonus, raise in pay, etc.), and Care changes (suspend care, transfer providers, voluntary withdrawal)
Customer Service Survey – How Can We Improve?
Community Highlights: Share Your Story
- We want to know how Workforce Solutions Alamo has helped you and/or your family. Please take a few minutes to tell us about how the program has assisted you in staying enrolled in school, graduating from high school or college, obtaining a certificate from a training program, helped in keeping you in your current job, getting a promotion, or something you would like to share.
Form 3040 – Disabilities Form
If you’re having trouble accessing the online forms, you may complete the forms by clicking here.
You will then need to submit the completed form and required documents by one of the following methods: